Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing the Miniscule Guide to Golf

I'm working on a new book, the Miniscule Guide to Golf... although I do not think I will turn it into a Kindle book as that is severely limiting my audience, as I'm fiding out with the Miniscule Guide to Making Money By Blogging. I don't think the Kindle is the right forum for how to books.... books on golf might be a different kettle of golf balls, though.

I may just turn thr Miniscule Guide to Making Money by Blogging into an ebook and sell it on my website.

Anyway, even though the book itself is several months away, it's time to start creating buzz about it now, so I've created a new blog for the purpose, and any golfers here are invited to check out:

http://minisculeguidetogolf.blogspot.com/

Not that there's anything to look at there at the moment. I'll start serious posting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment